Job Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 1 year
Location: Cambridge, MA, United States
- This position is a key liaison between the functional IT staff that implements business applications within PO&T systems (Oracle eBS, Agile PLM, process management technology (BPMT)- and the line-of-business staff that performs the process work (manually or in conjunction with automated systems).
- BP analysts must be able to bridge the IT and business domains and communicate between each side to generate effective business requirements and drive process/systems improvement.
- This person will be a hands-on worker who will drive the creation of process models (primarily conceptual/logical level models, often using business process analysis [BPA] tools) and work with cross-functional teams to provide support with data and process analysis, and implementation of KPI dashboards and process controls.
- This position deals with the more tactical, day-to-day aspects of discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modelling, simulating and analysing current and future states.
- The BP analyst supports the business process owner, enabling them to make better decisions about changing processes to drive higher performance outcomes consistently.
- Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modelling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modelling tool.
- Document or map business processes targeted for change via approved projects, both current and future state.
- Determine and document the impact of process changes for the process owner.
- Define the needed business cases with project team and process owner, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Document business requirements for system enhancements and collaborate with IT to ensure effective development and testing needed for successful solution deployment.
- B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience. M.B.A. or other advanced degree in business or social sciences is a plus
Thanks & Regards
- Multiple years of process improvement experience (depending on skill level - more time for advanced skills and commensurate salary), especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solution.
- Hands-on experience with process modelling, analysis and simulation tools.
- Experience working on projects using a variety of process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, value chain analysis, Lean Six Sigma or total quality management).
- Track record of working on projects that delivered different types of business outcomes: revenue growth and customer satisfaction, for example, not just process efficiency or cost reduction.
- Manufacturing experience with knowledge of GMPs, GDPs
Hemanth Kumar/Sunrise Systems Inc
Edison, NJ USA
Cambridge, MA, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:26 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.