Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a .NET Developer for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Columbus, OH. Responsibilities
- Design, analyze, develop, code, and test applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Must adhere to architecture standards, perform code reviews, and best practice development.
- Contribute to architectural/design feasibility discussions, prototype development and code reviews.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Microsoft .NET technologies; share knowledge with the team.
- 10+ years of Microsoft .Net, C# and Web development experience.
- Expertise UI development using Angular JS, Bootstrap is required
- Experience working in Agile methodology is required
- Expertise with REST, JSON, XML, and Web Services development
- Proficiency in development environment using IIS v7.0 and above
- Relevant work experience in developing highly scalable and resilient applications
- Database programming on SQL Server 2008 and above
- Experience in source control tools like SVN.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- The candidate should be open to learning and working on new technologies as and when required
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- High level of responsibility and ownership from inception through to implementation.
- Should have a proactive approach to problem solving
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Columbus, OH, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:09 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.