Sunrise System Inc. is Contract R&D Project Planner
in Jersey City, NJ
one of our top clients. Job Title:
Contract R&D Project Planner Location:
Jersey City, NJ Duration:
6months + Contract Position Type:
Hourly contract (on W2 basis only) Job Description
Primary job responsibilities:
- The Contract R&D Project Planner is responsible for supporting Clinical Trial/Project Teams by strategically developing and maintaining clinical study timelines, providing evaluations of potential risks and conflicts, supporting the team on proactively resolving potential deviations, and presenting clear timeline reports.
- This person will work in a team orientated environment and is empowered to drive clinical study activities with minimal deviations, accelerating timelines and providing metrics to implement future enhancements.
- Develop and maintain high quality, realistic, cross functional clinical trial plans from protocol concept through completed clinical study reports. The R&D Project Planner will develop the study timeline when the protocol concept sheet is available.
- Partner with Project Management, Drug Development Operations and Clinical Development to implement project strategies and improve efficiency by identifying and implementing new business processes.
- Partner with the Clinical Development lead, Drug Development Operations department and the study team to ensure timely delivery of all clinical study milestones. The R&D Project Planner will be expected to identify gaps and risks in the study plans and work with the team and Management to proactively develop solutions which will increase efficiency and minimize timelines.
- Responsible for arranging and leading discussions on the clinical study plans.
- Present clear clinical study plan reports to stakeholders.
- Partner with study team leaders to tactically drive critical path elements within the study.
- Work collaboratively with functional departments to reduce timelines for study start up activities.
- Operate within the Growth Product Flow (GPF) Governance Board model for Project communication and accountability.
- Life science and/or business degree with at least 5 years of experience in the industry, preferably with a sponsor or CRO. MS degree and PMP certification desirable.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with clinical study/trial operations processes.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience required.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong experience with enterprise project management systems required.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under demanding and aggressive timelines while remaining focused on the study goals.
- Proven ability to interact with different functional groups.
Apply on-line for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via Contact: Sunny Mathews Email: (see below)
Jersey City, NJ, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:17 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.