Linux Trading Systems Engineer (Linux Redhat Red Hat Scripting Perl Ruby Bourne RHCSA RHCE Finance Trading Banking) required by my client in New Jersey.
You MUST have the following:
- Linux or Unix administration experience in large, enterprise scale envronments
- Red Hat preferred, or alternatives such as CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Solaris, SUSE
- Scripting (Perl, PHP, Ruby, Bourne, Python, Korn, Bash, Shell)
- Experience tuning low latency, high frequency trading platforms
- Finance, banking or trading
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- RHCSA or RHCE certified- or close to achieving certification
- RHN Satellite/SpaceWalk
- Virtualisation in VMware, RHEV or Docker
- Puppet, Kickstart or Cobbler
- Ngnix, Apache or Tomcat
- LDAP, SMTP, SNMP or NTP
Role: To work in a team responsible for the design, development and support of electronic trading systems for a trading company based in New Jersey. You will be one of a team of Linux Red Hat specialists that design, build and maintain the infrastructure of low latency, high availability trading applications. You will also have experience in virtualisation technologies such as VMware, RHEV and Docker; web Servers such as Ngnix, Apache, Tom Cat, LDAP, SMTP, SNMP or NTP; Agile DevOps tools for configuration and deployment, such as Puppet, Kickstart and Cobbler and Scripting such as Perl, PHP, Ruby, Bourne, Python, Korn, Bash, Shell.
Salary: $140-160k + 20% bonus