Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Applications Developer for a right to hire assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Lewisville, TX. Responsibilities
- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents programming to satisfy business requirements.
- IDMS Improved Call Routing - (eg, completion of NCQ infrastructure build-out and end-to-end testing)
- TLS encryption for Data in Transit
- RRG/agent transfer integration for Treasury Services
- Praesto application and lab support
- Experience with various carrier SIP services (IP Toll Free, Session Border Controllers and Session Management)
- Experience with vendor SIP solutions (eg, Cisco, Avaya, Genesys)
- Experience with interoperability between SIP vendor solutions
- Experience with performance and monitoring tools (eg, Empirix, WireShark and/or Endace)
- Should understand ICON/Infomart database schema
- Should be proficient in PL/SQL
- Should understand underlying ICON/Infomart data model
- Should have knowledge of Call Concentrator infrastructure and data
- Should be proficient in all Genesys Real Time (CCPulse, Pulse and/or Advisor) and historical reporting
- Should be capable of troubleshooting complex issues with Genesys configuration/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP and NCQ platforms (GVP resource manager/media server) and historical reporting ICON/InfoMart;
- Java/JSP Development Skills
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Lewisville, TX, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:06 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.