Trading Application Engineer (UNIX Linux Equities Fixed Income Application Support Analyst Perl Bash Trading Brokerage Finance Banking New York NYC NY Derivatives Front Office) required by trading client in New York City, New York.
You MUST have the following experience:
- Current or recent trading or brokerage application support and implementation experience
- Shell Scripting (One of the following - Perl, Python, Bash, Korn, Bourne, Ruby etc)
- Linux and Unix administration (For example - Solaris, Red Hat, Suse, AIX, HPUX, Fedora etc)
- Networking (ssh, TCP/IP, netstat etc)
The following would be DESIRABLE:
- Oracle/Postgres database operations
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar technical field
Trading Application Support Engineer/Analyst (Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Red Hat, Perl Python) within a team that support and implement Front Office trading applications across asset classes in the New York City office, New York. You will be working with Linux based trading applications (Solaris and Red Hat) on implementations, upgrades and support. You will be proficient in network trouble-shooting and Scripting in Perl, Python or Bash. You will be working in a fast-paced company with up-to-date technologies and excellent opportunities for progression.
You will be:
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
Salary: $90k - $110k + 20% Bonus + Pension