- The Instructional Designer role provides training for employees for the assigned applications within the Epic electronic medical record system and other hospital systems.
- In addition to providing instructor-led classroom training the Instructional Designer develops various curricula, both traditional and E-learning, taking a blended approach to address new hire, optimization and efficiency training needs.
- The Instructional Designer also serves as a performance consultant for stakeholders to enable the achievement of individual, departmental, and organizational goals.
- Bachelor's degree in education, healthcare, or a related field, or four (4) years of relevant experience in adult education or instructional design, including experience in planning and developing learning objectives and course materials.
- Must complete Training Environment and Documentation (TED) course for each assigned application within the first (1) year of hire.
- Requires certification in one of the assigned Epic application(s) within ninety (90) days and each additional assigned application within the first (1) year of hire. Must maintain Epic certification(s) on an annual basis. Current, valid Driver's License.
- Epic instructional design experience preferred and/or certification in ADT/Prelude, EpicCare Ambulatory, Beaker, Cadence, ClinDoc, HIM, Anesthesia/OpTime, Orders, Radiant, Resolute Hospital Billing, Resolute Professional Billing, or Willow. Candidates with complimentary clinical or revenue cycle backgrounds preferred.
- Candidates must have proven problem solving, analytical, administrative, written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service and leadership skills, and will be expected to balance multiple initiatives.
- Typing proficiency of 40 words per minute. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
IT Instructional Designer-2016-8163
Title: IT Instructional Designer
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Duration: - Regular Full Time
New York, NY, United States of America
Please click apply
2/17/2017 1:04:12 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.