Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Title: Junior Web Designer
Reports to: Senior Web Designer
Location: NY Office
Overview: J.Crew seeks a highly motivated junior web designer to work on all aspects of jcrew.com. The junior web designer role will support the web team in the design, production and management of various projects for jcrew.com. A commitment to organization, attention to detail, communication, and the ability to handle fast turnover of projects are essential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Concept and execute design of editorial features
- Concept stills photography
- Design and produce remarketing banners
- Mark-up images for retouching
Required Experience and Skills:
- Passion for design and web design
- Knowledge of responsive design, ux/ui, web standards and best practice
- Excellent typographic skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Professional, dependable, solid work-ethic
- Sketch (or willingness to learn), Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge, Excel
Education & Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
- 2-3 years of design experience, ideally in retail/fashion
J.Crew Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
New York NY, United States of America
2/16/2017 10:15:28 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.