- Participate in the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test scripts and test procedures to reflect proposed workflow solutions
- Schedule the tests for execution and then monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust to evolving conditions
- Responsible for Epic upgrades, ongoing loads of Epic Interim Update (IUs) and Special Updates (SUs), communicate environment activities (for example, refreshes, downtimes, upgrades, and patches) and enforce proper environment use (build, testing, training, etc.)
- Assist with data migration strategy and managing large data loads.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance the Data Courier.
- Assist with project management for Epic upgrade projects to coordinate the activities of the application and technical team leads.
- Collaborate effectively with Epic, using appropriate tools
- Review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned
- Participate in disaster recovery measures and creation of down time procedures
Lead Analyst - Testing: 2016-8112
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, or other technology related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience with Data Courier
- Epic implementation or support experience
- Experience in developing testing strategies in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of software test strategy, test script management and quality reporting
New York, NY, United States of America
Please click apply
2/17/2017 1:03:07 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.