- Maintains contact with help desk in order to retrieve and close calls in a timely manner.
- Maintains records of all installed PCs, peripherals and repairs and document this on call ticket in a timely fashion
- Provides a assistance to PC users in the care and use of their equipment and resolution of their problems
- Diagnose and repair PC systems and peripherals. Provide substitute equipment and restore/salvage user software and data
- Record use of inventory and communicates this data to Support Manager in order to maintain proper par levels.
- Initiates contact with next level of escalation to communicate problems or issues in a timely fashion.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
Support Tech I - 8413
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Duration - Regular Full Time
- A high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.); may include specialized or vocational courses.
- A+ certification desired.
New York, NY, United States of America
Please click apply
2/17/2017 1:01:20 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.