- Challenge existing ideas and develop and champions new ones that add value to the organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization's Core Values and Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Ensure all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
- Manage the scope, cost, schedule, quality, and success of assigned applications and participate in management of the Epic project.
- Work with appropriate parties to identify change implications, target audiences and messaging techniques.
- Ensure functionality in new releases is properly analyzed to consider for implementation.
- Coordinate software updates and changes.
- Lead the development, review and delivery of project deliverables identified in the project plan.
- Collaborate with other application leads and project managers to ensure processes and other technical solutions are effectively integrated.
- Ensure the thorough review and testing each new release and enhancement.
- Partner with operational counterparts to identify enhancement requests.
- Manage the identification, documentation, research, and resolution of project and related project issues.
- Ensure collaboration with the training team, and coordination of team on training activities.
- Ensure that data interfacing into and out of Epic meets business needs.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Provide oversight of on-site support activities during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Identify project issues and proactively initiating action to resolve them.
- Prepare budgets and cost estimates and monitor spending.
- Negotiate with vendors and conduct contracting.
- Ensure open lines of communication among the project tracks, teams, and users.
- Monitor, evaluate, and justify staffing requirements.
- Meet frequently with analyst team(s). Conduct coaching and provide feedback.
- Lead, assign and monitor work for the Epic project team and guide and train team members.
- Conduct performance reviews
- Stay current on health care and technology topics, and pursue opportunities to expand knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience implementing Epic applications
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Considerable process design experience
- Demonstrated ability in staff mentoring and adherence to process standards around documentation and workflow design
- Excellent project management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues list, manage project plan)
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of work, and 3-5 years of related work experience are required
- Epic certification in lead application required. Additional workflow certifications preferred
- At least one year of Epic experience
- Significant IT implementation and/or support experience
- Participation in at least one full implementation life cycle
- Significant healthcare experience
Systems Integration Lead--8304
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Duration: - Regular Full Time
- Project Management Professional, or like experience
- Advanced degree or clinical certification preferred
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
New York, NY, United States of America
Please click apply
2/17/2017 1:01:22 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.