Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Analyzes, designs, implements, modifies application systems, analytical tools, databases, data models, or reports in support of business objectives. Configures, debugs and tests software and performs coding of moderate complexity. Acts as the primary point of contact for one or more business/functional groups to establish technical requirements, scope and objectives. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships to gather key information required to understand, plan for, and accomplish business objectives. Works with organizational end users to clarify current operating procedures and communicate program objectives. Partner with programmer analysts on complex coding, encoding, testing and debugging requirements. Coordinates training for end user applications.
This position requires comprehensive knowledge within a functional area. Work is performed under general direction and is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives and to ensure compliance with processes, standards and policies of the organization. Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult and complex problems. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with the objective of the organization. May train and mentor less experienced professionals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive support for complex and/or advanced application systems and business processes.
- Analyze, design, modify and configure application systems, analytical tools, databases, data models, or reports in support of business objectives.
- Plan all phases of large and complex projects.
- Implement consistent project management processes and standards for area of specialization.
- Assist with budget projections and planning to achieve short- or mid-range objectives.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Recommend improvements to business processes as supported by application systems. Analyze and evaluate current or proposed business procedures or problems to define needs.
- Maintain relationships with internal customers and functions a primary point of contact for on-going enhancements and adjustments.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of future direction of application system technologies/products.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems.
- Interpret internal/external business issues and recommend best practices.
- Coordinates training for end-users on applications and tools following implementation with vendor. Assists in helping end-users through troubleshooting processes.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and configuration problem solving skills for business applications. Experience with Oil and Gas applications with emphasis on Gas and Liquid Measurement as well and Field Measurement Reporting tools preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company supported hardware, software and operating systems to include configuration and connectivity.
- Strong analytical skills and experience; ability to recognize, analyze and solve complex problems.
- Strong data management skills; ability to audit, format, model and analyze large data sets.
- Ability to distill data and analysis into high-level reports and summaries.
- Knowledge of SQL and its use in database analysis and reporting.
- Ability to discern data inaccuracies through technical experience and knowledge.
- Ability to develop system solutions for operational problems.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system software.
- Strong collaboration skills in order to partner effectively across various levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate technical guidance and instruction to users on the use of systems and/or applications.
- Strong organization and process improvement skills.
- Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with the highest degree of professional responsibility.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sedentary to light work exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to view computer screen, sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate a copy machine, fax machine, calculator, telephone and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Ability to produce quality work in fast paced environment with high daily pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work non-standard work hours as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to work indoors, in an office environment, regardless of whether cubicle, open office or private office.
- Subject to normal office noise levels.
Oklahoma City OK, United States of America
3/20/2017 5:22:26 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.