Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
As a Sales Solutions Representative, you'll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation and order fulfillment. You'll become our AEs go-to for pre-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience selling computer technology highly encouraged. Strong knowledge of IT products and services needed.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel.
- Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988
- 5,400 teammates worldwide, operating in 22 countries
- One of The Valley's 2016 Healthiest Employers (Phoenix Business Journal)
- 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Microsoft Federal Channel Partner of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft's No. 1 Global Licensing Solution Provider
Today's talent leads to tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Plano || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || None || None || Plano, TX ||
Plano TX, United States of America
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
2/16/2017 10:15:22 PM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.