Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Application Support Analyst for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial clients in Raleigh, NC. Responsibilities
- Respond to all user issues/queries within published timeframes
- Provide first line application support including troubleshooting issues, leading technical investigations and supporting mission critical platforms in a demanding 24/7 environment
- Accurate incident logging and tracking adhering to published procedures
- Produce and maintain support knowledge base and documentation and contribute to the team's increased ability to service the user base
- Formulate solutions to reduce issue impact on the business users
- Share new skills with colleagues
- Liaise with internal Dev teams to accurately report on incidents requiring software changes
- Graduate qualification in Computer Science, Business or other relevant degree
- Strong work experience working a production environment supporting multiple applications.
- Experience of working in a busy user facing support environment covering varied and multiple applications.
- Windows and/or UNIX
- Basic Scripting experience
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Research Triangle Park, NC, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:35 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.