Our client, a leading fortune company is looking for anAssociate Project Management for a 6months contract position located in Thousand Oaks, CA Top Skill Sets:
- Project Management, including the use of technology to track the progress of the MSIP project
- Communication skills, the ability to communicate with multiple work-stream owners for progress updates as well as escalating issues.
- Track record of delivering results.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Manufacturing Safety Improvement Plan (MSIP) to ensure the project is delivered on time, within agree parameters to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication that could impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists work-stream owners in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to achieve the goals of the MSIP project.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (eg, hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity
Qualified candidates please send your Word format updated resume at the earliest to (see below)
. Thank You.
Thousand Oaks, CA, United States of America
4/21/2017 7:03:29 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.