At Goal Zero, an NRG owned company, our mission is to lead the portable renewable power industry through innovation and education. We believe in empowering the human potential while creating a more sustainable future. As the market leader in portable solar power, Goal Zero solar panels, rechargers and accessories give a new breed of mobile consumers and outdoor enthusiasts the power to go farther, regardless of their gear's battery life. We invite you to join our adventure as the Solutions Center Representative.
NRG is leading a customer-driven change in the U.S. energy industry by delivering cleaner and smarter energy choices, while building on the strength of the nation's largest and most diverse competitive power portfolio. A Fortune 200 company, we create value through reliable and efficient conventional generation while driving innovation in solar and renewable power, electric vehicle ecosystems, carbon capture technology and customer-centric energy solutions. Our retail electricity providers serve almost 3 million residential and commercial customers throughout the country. More information is available at www.nrg.com . Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy .
General Summary of Position
The Solutions Center Representative will provide resolution to customer inquiries on issues with orders and/or provide technical assistance on product. This person needs to be organized, professional, energetic, and enjoy their work. Must be able to work quickly, be task & detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work with little to no supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages customer inquiries regarding orders
- Handles and resolves customer complaints
- Provides technical assistance on product
- Ability to close consumer sales
- Researching required information using accessible resources
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and actions taken
- Initiate product replacement, tracking with delivery services and customer follow up
- Answer phone calls and emails professionally
- Factory Store back up
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively
- Exceptional Communications Skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
Education and Experience Requirements
- More than 1 year customer services experience in sales support environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- Frequently required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- Required to sit and/or stand in one position for extended periods of time while answering phone and computer inquiries.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Evening, weekend and some holiday work may be required as job duties demand.
- Ability to work in an office environment as well as out in our factory store and warehouse as needed.
- Position to be located at Goal Zero in Bluffdale, UT.
Open Office and Warehouse Environment
Position Located in Bluffdale, Utah - no relocation available
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources