Our client in Watham, MA is looking for a leader to fill this need, combining responsibility for the Learning solution architecture and leadership of Learning development activities. Key to the role will be the implementation of a pre-selected LMS, design of integration points between existing applications and the LMS and migration of content and customers to the new LMS and additionally, development of the ongoing Learning technical roadmap.
Key role objectives are:
- Design, QA and oversee technical delivery (both internal and vendor) of all Learning program activities.
- Source appropriate vendor solutions that are fit for purpose and manage the technical vendor relationship.
- Work with external and internal stakeholders and staff to understand business requirements and develop effective program level solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders, development teams, 3 rd party providers and other stakeholders to understand business requirements, investigate potential solutions, review project proposals, determine project goals and launch project initiatives.
- Lead project planning efforts from a technical perspective to determine project scope, staffing needs, scheduling, identify risks and issues and develop contingency plans.
- Develop, maintain and communicate solution architecture documentation and high level solution designs, presenting these to architectural governance groups as required.
- In collaboration with project team members, product managers and resource managers, as appropriate, manage the day-to-day details of project(s), including the solution design, planning, estimations, technical task assignments,
- Ability to delve into the detail and manage project technical deliverables as required.
- Operate as a trusted partner' to IT and business stakeholders, taking a lead role in the early stages of change and helping to ensure a smooth transition from concept to construction.
- Support business needs by leading the effort to develop creative approaches to problem solving and ensuring quality deliverables.
- Manage the QA process of all deliverables from the development teams.
- Own development of the solution design for internal components of any technical solution; eg infrastructure and hosting, integration with internal Back Office applications, courseware authoring, production and courseware players.
- Develop and drive the long term Learning technical roadmap to support business requirements and identify and drive new opportunities for simplification and improvement.
- Strong domain experience working with content production and management software and learning course development and delivery technologies (7-12 years).
- Proven technical experience of learning projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent grasp of wider learning technology landscape.
- Experience working on infrastructure including cloud hosted solutions.
- Experience working on interfaces and complex integration.
- Experience with data migration.
Waltham Massachusetts, United States of America
2/17/2017 8:50:50 AM
iStaff HistoryFounded in Atlanta in 1995 by Jason SmithDrawing on experience gained from several years in management with AccuStaff, Jason desired to implement a combination of dedicated customer...
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.